Thursday 11 September 2014

JUNIOR CERT RESULTS!! O.o

Hello :)


Yesterday was the ever so stressful day of Junior certificate results. The three months of anticipation finally came to a close. After a night of waking up every hour on the hour, we got to see our results. We were due to be in school at ten to 12 Wednesday morning, although,unfortunately my dad wouldn't be my dad if he dropped me in before 12. My dad doesn't exactly believe in punctuality. So i arrived at an embarrassingly late 12;03, just before the handing out of the brown envelopes.

Luckily the results weren't too bad! I think its fair to say everyone did a lot better than they expected, and I am very happy :) Its so hard to believe we're now officially SENIORS, it feels as though we should only be going into second year.

Last night was pretty good too!! ;) It was an amazing night.

Caroline. X

6 comments: